Artist Peggy H. Davis creates in her farmhouse studio in Colrain, Massachusetts, drawing inspiration from her rural surroundings as well as Hebrew manuscripts and Jewish folk art. She works in a variety of media, including watercolor, paper cutting, colored pencil, and pastels to create ritual art that reflects the heart and soul of Jewish tradition. Davis’s Hebrew typeface is made from her own calligraphy, creating constantly elegant texts. The Ner Tomid Ketubah showcases the artist’s signature combination of delicate watercolor botanicals and architectural scrollwork inspired by traditional Hebrew manuscripts. Flowering vines arch over the text to reveal a shining eternal flame, symbolizing time without end and drawing the eye to the beauty of the Hebrew calligraphy, as well as the title, "I betroth you to me forever" in both English and Hebrew.
If you need help in your ketubah shopping process, or with anything else related to your wedding, please don’t hesitate to call the store at 800-238-8743. If you prefer digital assistance, we’ve set up a page to help you through the process.
- Ketubah measures approximately 17" x 22"
- Reduced sizes available if needed.
- To avoid potential rush fees, we recommend ordering this ketubah at least 4 weeks before the wedding.
- At checkout, please include the names of both partners and the date of the wedding in the comments field.
- The texts available with this ketubah are listed in the drop-down menu below. To read through the texts, click here.