Returns and Exchanges
Customer satisfaction is our highest priority. Below is our return and exchange policy. We’re here to help you — if you have extenuating circumstances, please give us a call and we’ll do our best to help.
- Any non-personalized and non-final sale item may be returned within 30 days of the shipping date for a refund, exchange, or store credit as you prefer. If you bring your item back after 30 days but still within 60 days from the date of shipping, we offer exchange or store credit. For a refund, the returned item must be returned within the 30-day period by the person who originally made the purchase.
- Original shipping charges are not refundable, unless there was a determined error on our part.
- Before returning or exchanging an item, you must contact us by phone or email to obtain a Return Authorization. If you email us, please indicate the reason for the return or exchange.
- Returned items must be in resellable condition, with all pieces intact, and accompanied by the original shipping or gift invoice.
- If not being returned in person, the item must be returned via an insured carrier that issues a valid tracking number. Please email us the tracking number and keep a record of it for yourself in case of non-delivery. Return shipping charges are at the customer’s expense.
- When we receive the returned item, we will issue a refund (if received within the 30-day period) for the cost plus applicable taxes to the original credit card that was used, or a store credit as appropriate. If it is an exchange, we will send the replacement item. New shipping charges may apply.
- Personalized and final sale items are not returnable or exchangeable.
Returns or exchanges of items received as a gift may be made by the recipient under the same terms and following the same procedures outlined above, with the exception that a gift card will be issued to the recipient instead of a refund.
We pack items very carefully for shipping and expect them to arrive in excellent condition. If, however, you receive an item that arrives damaged, you must:
- Notify us immediately of the damaged item,
- Save all the shipping materials and carton,
- Email us a photo of the package and damage if possible, and
- Keep the item and packaging until further directed by us.
These steps are critical for us to file a valid claim with the shipper and we thank you in advance. We will do our best to expedite a refund or replacement.