Commemorate your love with this beautiful and functional keepsake. Incorporating the shards of your broken wedding glass, this kiddush cup will hold the happy memories of your wedding day for years to come. The lip of the cup comes inscribed with your choice of either ani l’dodi v’dodi li (I am my beloved’s and my beloved is mine) or borei p’ri hagafen (creator of the fruit of the vine). Elegant and heirloom-quality, this cup is sure to brighten your holiday table
- Approximately 10.5’’ x 3’’ x 3’’
- Allow 4-5 months for special order. Rush available, please contact the store.
- Shipping cost and engraving fees (if applicable) will be added to cart automatically. Shipping includes round trip shipping. Customer is responsible for providing shards to Kolbo.
- Choice of inscription: ani l’dodi v’dodi li (I am my beloved’s and my beloved is mine) or borei p’ri hagafen (creator of the fruit of the vine)
- Please provide custom engraving, and other details (such as color of glass, if applicable) in the comments field at checkout
- For photo samples and details of engraving, see our 'Engraving' page here