Siddur Sha’ar Zahav, Gay/Lesbian theme
Siddur Sha’ar Zahav is the first LGBT Prayer Book for every occasion.
• Reform Liturgy with educational commentaries.
• Egalitarian LGBT-inclusive translations
• New readings reflect contemporary Jewish life
• Hebrew, English and transliterations of every prayer
• Beautifully designed book filled with expressive art
Siddur Sha’ar Zahav includes services for Shabbat evening and morning, weeknights, and all the Jewish holidays.
Siddur Sha’ar Zahav is the first truly 21st Century with:
• Reading on discovering your sexual orientation
• Marriage equality blessing
• Blessings for non-traditional families
• Entirely new translations of ancient texts
• Jewish poetry from all over the world
• New Prayers with LGBTQ themes
• Prayers for non-believers and agnostics
• Transgender Day of Remembrance prayers
• Essays that re-imagine our most cherished texts
• Commentaries relating liturgy to our lives today