Artist Peggy H. Davis creates in her farmhouse studio in Colrain, Massachusetts, drawing inspiration from her rural surroundings as well as Hebrew manuscripts and Jewish folk art. She works in a variety of media, including watercolor, paper cutting, colored pencil, and pastels to create ritual art that reflects the heart and soul of Jewish tradition. Davis’s Hebrew typeface is made from her own calligraphy, creating constantly elegant texts. The Peacock Ketubah features a vine motif rendered in vibrant jewel tones. The vine arches over the text, heavy with grapes and blossoms, drawing the eye to the beauty of the Hebrew calligraphy, as well as the title, "I am my beloved’s and my beloved is mine" in both English and Hebrew. A peacock perches elegantly on the twining branches, adding a sense of magnificence and majesty to the piece.
If you need help in your ketubah shopping process, or with anything else related to your wedding, please don’t hesitate to call the store at 800-238-8743. If you prefer digital assistance, we’ve set up a page to help you through the process.
- Ketubah measures approximately 17" x 22"
- Reduced sizes available if needed.
- To avoid potential rush fees, we recommend ordering this ketubah at least 4 weeks before the wedding.
- At checkout, please include the names of both partners and the date of the wedding in the comments field.
- The texts available with this ketubah are listed in the drop-down menu below. To read through the texts, click here.