Danny Azoulay is a Jerusalem artist with a passion for creating high-design papercut ketubahs that both honor the past and carry meaning and tradition into the future. He calls the ketubah “a couple’s first family heirloom" and is mindful of this responsibility as he creates beautiful, architectural pieces to grace the home for years to come. This ketubah sets itself apart with a scalloped edge and expressive calligraphic lettering around its border, with the Hebrew phrases "I betroth you forever; I betroth you in righteousness, law, grace, and compassion," and “I am my beloved’s and my beloved is mine." Your choice of blue or ivory ink edges each detail and cut, bringing out the graceful twining vines and tulips, and the negative space that adds so much to this design.
If you need help in your ketubah shopping process, or with anything else related to your wedding, please don’t hesitate to call the store at 800-238-8743. If you prefer digital assistance, we’ve set up a page to help you through the process.
- Ketubah measures approximately 18’’ x 18’’
- To avoid potential rush fees, we recommend ordering this ketubah at least 8 weeks before the wedding.
- At checkout, please include the names of both partners and the date of the wedding in the comments field.
- At checkout, please specify either blue or ivory edging.
- The texts available with this ketubah are listed in the drop-down menu below. To read through the texts, click here.