Your Cart

There are no items in your cart

What information do I need to get my ketubah personalized by the artist or calligrapher?

We will provide you or your Rabbi with a personalization form to fill out. The artist or calligrapher will need the English and Hebrew names of the couple and their parents, the city where the wedding will take place and the date in Hebrew and English. Be sure to remember that Hebrew dates start after sunset the night before. If you are getting an Orthodox or Conservative ketubah, you will need to indicate if your father is a Cohen, Levi or Israelite, and also current marital status (first marriage, divorced, widowed, converted, etc). If you do not know what your Hebrew names are, or if you do not have one, our artists are happy to transliterate names into Hebrew characters!

Go back