How to Find the Right Ketubah
Mazel Tov! You are getting married or celebrating a special anniversary.
KOLBO has one of the largest collections of ketubot in North America. If you don't see what you're looking for, please give us a call.
Because there are so many different styles, we recommend you browse through the artwork first, before exploring the different options of texts. Once you've narrowed down to a few that you're interested in, then the available texts may help you decide between them.
Ketubah shopping generates a lot of questions. We've tried to anticipate a few of them. If the answer to your question isn't here, please feel free to contact us through phone or email.
- What is a ketubah?
- How much do ketubot cost?
- How long does it take to order a ketubah?
- Can I get any kind of text I want on the ketubah?
- What is the Orthodox text, and what does it mean?
- What is the Conservative text and what does it mean?
- What is the Reform text?
- What is the Interfaith text?
- Can I get a same sex/gender ketubah?
- If I see a ketubah that I like by one artist and a text that I like by another, can I order it that way?
- What do you mean by a custom text?
- Can we get a 'text-only' ketubah that we or a friend can paint?
- Do our names get filled in on the ketubah in advance, or is that something the rabbi does?
- What information do I need to get my ketubah personalized by the artist or calligrapher?
- What kind of pen should I use to sign my ketubah?
- How do I care for my ketubah?
- What is the difference between a Giclee print and a Lithograph print?
- Do you offer ketubah framing?
- What about other Wedding necessities?