Beautiful Hebrew and English calligraphy of a Talmudic blessing surround embossed aluminum in this stunning piece of art. The lovingly embossed metal depicts a Bar Mitzvah boy in this tallit, tefillin, and yarmulke opening the torah. An excellent gift for a Bar Mitzvah! While famed artist Gad Almaliah is no longer with us, his designs live on and are produced by his wife, Joan.
- Approximately 17.5’’ x 17.5’’
- The frame and mat are selected by the artist.
- Each piece is hand-embossed for unique texture
- Hebrew is from the Talmud, Brachot 17a
- English translation reads: “May you live to see your world fulfilled, may you be our link to future worlds, and may your hope encompass all the generations yet to be. May your heart conceive with understanding, may your mouth speak wisdom, and your tongue be stirred with sounds of joy. May your gaze be straight and sure, your eyes be lit with Torah’s lamp, your face aglow with heaven’s radiance, your lips expressing words of knowledge and your inner self alive with righteousness. And may you always rush in eagerness to hear the words of One more ancient than all time.”