This vibrant, whimsical tree of life blends the beauty of nature with two powerful symbols within Judaism. The tree of life is a symbol of continuity and of the teachings of the Torah, inspired by the verse from Proverbs, “It is a tree of life to those who hold fast to it.” The bottom right-hand corner of the piece bears a representation of the ten sephirot
, the ten attributes through which the kabbalah teaches we can experience the divine. A serigraph print of an original watercolor, this piece was created by a Moroccan-Israeli artist who works in Tzfat. This work of art comes framed.
- Approximately 19’’ x 15’’ with frame and mat
- Serigraph print of an original watercolor
- A whimsical and inspiring gift for a wedding, graduation, or special milestone
- This piece is framed by Kolbo’s framer, and frames vary from piece to piece. Click here for details on our framing policy. If you have a framing preference, please specify in the comments field at checkout.
- Mat will be selected at the framer's discretion.